Vendor 1099 Information


The 1099 Misc form is used to report payments made to vendors.

Oil And Gas Drilling Company will mail the forms by January 31st of each year.

IRS does not require 1099 Misc. forms for:

  • Total payments of less than $600 in a year
  • Corporations
Please call the 1099 inquiry line at +7 922-589-4666 to request corrections to your 1099 or a duplicate copy.